home...

i miss home,alot. what about home? everything. 
my parents
my family
my friends
my boyfriend 
even i miss school so much, never thought i would say that but yeah i miss school. The vibe from school just makes me happy not my teachers well not MOST of my teacher,my classmates is the reason. i never had a family in class but this one, this one is different aaaah precious memories. 

im making this because in weeks everyone in jakarta is going back to school for new semester, my friends will be seniors i wish i could be senior there so bad since i was a freshmen. it'll be so fun,the experience and having our own 'freshmens' is awesome. i miss jakarta alot. half of my life is in jkt what am i suppose to do ?!?! im sorry for all the sad,missing home posts im still homesick :c 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

F R E S H (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧